When it comes to attending weddings, there are various options for women available that will help them look extremely beautiful and elegant. Indian Weddings are the most diverse and dynamic kind of weddings in every aspect. They are full of culture, ethnicity and vibrancy. In today’s time, Indo-western looks have taken over by storm. They are basically Indian Outfits with a twist of Western look. You have a number of styles to choose from. Women can easily carry them with utmost elegance.
So, are you excited to put something together for this wedding season? We are sure, you are! Well, then you reached the right place. This blog will help you find the right solution that will fit both your style as well as the budget.
Top most types of dresses for the wedding look
- Floor Length Gowns
- Lehenga Choli
- Long Suits
- Salwar kameez
These types of dresses are styled differently to create a fusion look that makes you stand out. There are various different ways to style your outfits and get rid of those boring traditional look. Level up your style game with some of the fusion Indo-Western Ideas that can make you look unique and outstanding:
- Saree with a peplum top – Jazz up your saree look with a peplum top or a peplum short kurti that matches perfectly or contrast it that suits the saree.
- Flared pant with a sheer or a glittery top – this combination will go perfectly for those wedding functions.
- Ruffles – Style your lehenga with a ruffled dupatta or a ruffled top.
- White shirt – style your white shirt with a beautiful silk saree.
- Pant Saree – A saree over a pant suit is trending a lot these days and they look extremely amazing and stand out.
- Blazer – yes, you heard that right. You can surely pair up your blazer with a gharara pant to look elegant and classy.
- Long Waistcoat – Long waistcoats go perfectly with a saree.
- Tops with skirts – these are a perfect combination for small functions paired with some oxidized jewellery.
While some people go for Indo-Western Looks, others still like taking over the traditional look that includes lehengas, sarees, anarkalis etc. that are heavily embellished as they are timeless desi items that every girl loves. On one hand we’ve seen women breaking the stereotypes and going for new things while on the other hand some still love being desi and traditional. Both the styles are equally beautiful and have evolved in a number of ways. You need to choose outfits depending on your body shape, fabric, colour and something that you can carry off with confidence. You need to be comfortable in whatever you wear, the more comfortable you’ll be, the more you’ll enjoy and the happier you’ll look.