Summer calls for outfits that are light coloured, airy, flowy etc. Along with comfort, we also want to look chic and peppy. Discover cute and trendy summer outfits ranging from casuals to dressy with this blog. So here is your ultimate guide to beat the summers by opting for outfit ideas that are easy breezy. Let us look at some of the casual summer outfit ideas:
- Light and Bright shades - During summers, you must choose light shaded outfits to keep you cheery and in style. The softness that these light shaded outfits have are perfect for your summer look.
- Oversized clothes - Oversized clothes are a blessing… they never let you feel hot and are a perfect choice to beat the heat.
- Floral Prints – floral prints are best suited for summers… pair them right and they make you look extremely fashionable and cool.
- Ethnic with westerns – pair up your ethnics such as kurtis with denims, shorts etc. and watch how you slay in summers.
During summers we cannot wear thick clothes due to the scorching heat, therefore it is important that we look for outfits that are made of thinner material especially cotton as it makes you feel comfortable and funky. Also since we sweat a lot, cotton is a good absorber. From a simple white t-shirt to classic maxi dresses and kurtis, they are the pieces that every summer closet requires.
Kurtis are one of the best options
Kurtis are highly preferred in India for summers. Cotton kurtis are an optimal option to survive summers in a high-toned way. Loose cotton kurtis never make you feel hot, they look very trendy and stylish and can be easily paired with any kind of bottoms. You will find kurtis in various sizes, colours, patterns, prints etc. to suit your style this summers. Let us look at some of the other options to choose from in summers:
- Maxi Dresses – Summers are really fun with maxi dresses as they are pretty and pleasing to wear. These full length dresses are perfect for day outings.
- Ruffle and off shoulder dress – A cotton ruffle or off shoulder dress is one of the comfiest and stylish.
- T-shirt dress – T-shirt dresses look very cool during summers, they are perfect for a casual wear.
- High-low Dresses – these kind of dresses are definitely amazing choices for parties as they look super stunning and gorgeous.
- Shorts – Shorts can be very well paired with crop tops, t-shirts, kurtis etc.
So if you are not sure what to shop for summers, start your planning with these suggestions and ideas to look cool, chic, stylish and trendy. Get your wardrobe refreshed with the summer dresses that are perfect for day outings, casual coffee dates, dinners and parties. Pair them up with different tops and bottoms and fusions to look extremely classy without feeling hot.